29 November 2016: The 2016 Kyiv Post Tiger Conference will be held in Kyiv
On 29 November 2016, Kyiv Post, the leading English-language news source in Ukraine since 1995, will be hosting its highly anticipated and influential 5th annual Tiger Conference – an independent platform for lively discussion that brings together 300+ top international and Ukrainian decision-makers in government, business and civil society.
This year’s theme – “Ukraine: Vision 2020” – will concentrate on strategic vision of where the country should be in three years from now. The conference will consist of four panel discussions:
- Security & Defence
- Asset Recovery
- New Economy
- Reality Check
Additionally, there will be two Breakout Sessions:
- “Creating Ukraine’s Strategic Communications Plan”
- “Cashless Economy: Moving Towards a Cashless Future”
The 5th Tiger Conference will finish with Special Evening Awards Gala Top-30 Under-30, an annual ceremony that not only identifies, but celebrates 30 young talented leaders of Ukraine who are pushing the boundaries of their respected fields to new levels.
Among the 5th Tiger Conference keynote speakers are:
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the 39th Prime Minister of Denmark and the 12th Secretary General of NATO;
- Linas Antanas Linkevičius, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, twice Ex-Minister of National Defense, Lithuanian Permanent Representative to NATO 2005-2011;
- Eugene Enin, Deputy General Prosecutor of Ukraine in charge of asset recovery;
- General Mark Hertling, former Commanding General of the U.S. Army Europe;
- Tomas Fiala, Dragon Capital CEO;
- Aivaras Abromavicius, Ex-Minister of Economy and Trade of Ukraine;
- Igor Budnik, Director of the NBU Risk Management Department;
- Dmytro Krepak, Country Manager, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia at Visa;
- Natalie A. Jaresko, former Minister of Finance of Ukraine;
- Daniel Bilak, Managing Partner of CMS Kiev;
- Evgeni Utkin, Founder and President of hi-tech holding company KM Core;
- Torben Majgaard, Ciklum CEO, and others
5th Tiger Conference General Sponsor – VISA; Airline Sponsor – Turkish Airlines; Sponsors: DHL, Istil Group, Metro.
Ticket prices are as follows:
I. 5th Tiger Conference full ticket (*including Evening Awards Gala Top-30 Under-30):
- Early Bird: 2850 UAH (till 15.11.2016),
- Conference Ticket: 4275 UAH (16.11.2016 – 22.11.2016),
- Last Call: 5700 UAH (23.11.2016 – 29.11.2016)
II. Top-30 Under-30 Evening Awards Ceremony = 1425 UAH
III. Livestream of the 5th Tiger Conference = 850 UAH
British Ukrainian Society Members are entitled to 10% discount (enter the promo-code: PromoBUS10).