1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing the www.britishukrainiansociety.org website, hereinafter referred to as the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree with any of these please exit this website immediately.
You agree that you will not use the Website for any illegal purpose or in any way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the functionality of the Website. You also agree not to attempt to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
2. General use of the Website
This Website is designed to provide information about the British Ukrainian Society which is general in nature and you should not rely on it for any particular purpose.
While the British Ukrainian Society has endeavoured to ensure that all information contained within this Website is correct at the time of its inclusion, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information, and the British Ukrainian Society gives no warranty or representation as to its accuracy or completeness.
By accessing this Website you agree that the British Ukrainian Society will not be liable for:
- Any action you may take as a result of relying on such information;
- Any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking any action; or
- Any inaccuracies in such information.
3. Links to external websites
The Website may include links to external third party websites. Such external links do not in any way indicate any association with or responsibility for the contents for such websites by the British Ukrainian Society. The British Ukrainian Society accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for such external websites or any information available there. Those who access such websites do so at their own risk.
4. Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
The British Ukrainian Society owns the copyright in the content published on this Website except where indicated otherwise by the inclusion of a third party proprietary notice. Unless specifically prohibited by a notice published on any part of this Website, you may make a print of such parts of this Website as you may reasonably require for your own personal use provided that any copy has attached any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers. All other use is strictly prohibited.
The British Ukrainian Society hereby reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of use and the contents of this Website at any time. Your use of this Website following any such changes shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such modified Terms and Conditions of use.
1. What information we collect
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Personal details you give us through completion of forms on the Website, including name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Your IP address, your preferences and use of email updates.
2. Your consent
By sending your CV and other personal information to the e-mail addresses provided on this Website, or submitting your membership application, you indicate to the British Ukrainian Society your unconditional consent to processing (including any actions related to collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, revision, update, usage, dissemination, depersonalization, deletion) of your personal data (defined as any sort of information pertaining to you).
3. What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from the Website we use for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process your registration.
- In some cases we may use your email address to send you promotional information. You will be offered the option to opt in or out of such emails.
- We do not supply personal data to third parties without your permission.
- We may use aggregated information for the purpose of monitoring use of the Website. Such aggregated information may be provided to third parties. These statistics will not include information which can be used to identify any individual.
4. How we protect your information